SAY NO TO FAD DIET
SAY YES TO INDIAN DIET
At HappleyFit, YOU are our Focus. We accommodate ourselves around your schedule and preferences. Our programs are realistically designed, and are sustainable, wherein the results do not disappear. Our panel of qualified experts, create affordable plans, that have zero side effects, which you can follow at the ease of your home.
We give utmost importance to following parameters while planning a personalized plan.
- Culture - Following a cultural diet not just helps you to be consistent on the fitness journey unlike other food fads, but also helps you to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Medical Condition - We consider every single details regarding the medical conditions before prescribing a diet to the client.
- Lifestyle - Most non-communicable diseases are the results of an unhealthy lifestyle (WHO).
We ensure, that fitness and nutrition is never a stressful journey!
How It Works?
Step 1 Please click here to request a Callback, our team would get back to you soon.
Step 2 You will receive a call from our team, to understand your requirements.
Step 3 Mentor mapping: Based on your goals, cultural eating habits and medical issues.
Step 4 Goal setting: Realistic, achievable and informative.
Step 5 Weekly personalized plan and weekly call.
Step 6 Ask us any number of queries on WhatsApp, and our team will address them!
At HappleyFit, we chalk out a wholesome nutrition and fitness road-map, that we personalize, customize and set for you to absorb into your lifestyle.
- Drink at least 3 litres of water daily.
- Avoid excessive salt intake, maximum 1 tsp per day.
- Check your Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 levels every 6 months.
- Increase intake of Vitamin C rich foods.
- Eat slowly to avoid Overeating.
- Soy milk helps to relieve pre-menopausal symptoms like hot flashes.
- Include pumpkin seeds in your daily diet.
- Say no to preservative rich packaged food.
- Take care of your bones. Menopause can adversely affect your calcium absorption.
- Don't compromise on sleep.
- Garlic helps to keep your heart healthy.
- Do include fibre rich foods in your diet.
- Keep your daily dose of good fats constant.
- Add 1 portion of leafy vegetables like palak, methi everyday.
- Say no to foods with saturated and trans fat.
- Cut down on salt.
- Curry leaves: tend to boost your insulin activity.
- Check for the serving size and the total carbohydrate content per serving.
- Do check glycaemic load.
- Do include dose of high biological value protein like milk, curd, homemade paneer or egg whites in your breakfast
- Include unsalted flaxseed in your diet.
- Check for 'sodium free' label on packaged food.
- Include good amount of of low-fat protein.
- WHO, recommends maximum ½ tsp of salt per day.
- Include 2 potassium rich foods daily.
- Opt for DASH diet, it helps to control high blood pressure.
- Cinnamon: positively affects insulin resistance.
- Include aliv or garden cress seeds in your diet.
- Check for organic or ‘no hormone’ diary or meat.
- Avoid sugary foods.
- Add coconut and its oil to your daily diet.
What's different about HappleyFit Program?
Most fitness programs use generic exercise and diet templates. That means the same program for everyone – regardless of age, cultural eating habits, medical condition, lifestyle, experience or goals. We understand diversity which is why we have personalized health coaches who recommend workout and diet plans keeping in mind your medical conditions, lifestyle and cultural eating habits without adding a financial burden to your monthly expenses. Our certified coaches recommend the best plans that you can trust without the fear of side effects – our recommendations are light on your body and mind. We simplify your fitness experience in a unique way that meets your expectations for a health coach.
How can I enroll?
Please click here to enroll, our team would get back to you soon.
How much I will lose in a month?
At HappleyFit we focus on overall fitness, not just weight loss. Every body type is different, so the result vary for each individual. Focus on fitness and weight loss will follow.
Will it be sustainable or will my weight bounce back?
HappleyFit is not about a diet, its enhancing a better way of life. As we help inculcate better lifestyle habits, if you put in the effort to absorb the new ways, there will be no looking back.
Will I be able to manage it? I want to know how much extra effort I would need to put in cooking and whether it would be executable or not?
What we suggest, is not off the menu, it’s all readily available at home. We don’t expect our clients to go out of the way and source expensive ingredients. We design the plan according to your culture and native eating habits, that ensures, accessibility.
Very very close to their name HappleyFit believes in the fact that health is crucial to anyone’s happiness. Their constant motivation made a sluggish soul like me set targets fro workout.
The diet plan is easy an proper to follow, I have lost 6 KGS in 45 days and I feel so energetic.The best thing is HappleyFit takes cares of each and an every problem of your body. Even it makes your period cycle normal.
Sneha Parale Jathar
I had health issues – hypothyroidism, I started eating things which I never ever considered before and realized that there are so many better options to eat then why do we rely on the junk options. My entire plan was based on Maharashtrian food so planning for the food was not difficult…
I had tried almost every option to lose weight and stay fit. With each option a loss of 2 kgs resulted either in me feeling dull or mad me gain double the loss. I still need to learn more in terms of being fit and I hope both would continue to motivate and help me become and achieve my results.
Request a Callback
We would love to help you get started on your journey to being HappleyFit.