STUDENT HEALTHY LIFESTYLE PROGRAM!
Habits Formed As Children, Stay For Life!
New Age Problem…
As per Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey (CNNS) 2016–18, school children are seen to be overweight and also suffering from nutritional deficiencies like anemia and diet-related non-communicable diseases(NCDs). Key findings as per survey:
- Childhood obesity is an epidemic in India.
- 14.4 million obese children in India, 2nd highest in the world.
- 35-40% of children in elite private schools are overweight and obese.
- 5% of overweight Indian children, show early signs of diabetes, high cholesterol and other non-communicable diseases.
- 30-69% of the population in India is anemic National Family Health Survey 4 (NFHS 4), 2015-16.
Highlights of our Program
- Analyze the current fitness score of school.
- Create a personalized program, using research, facts, and figures.
- Introduce a few program modules that have been successfully running internationally.
- Designed by senior team of nutritionists.
- Designed taking into account the student’s age group and nutrition requirements.
- Includes theory as well as practical sessions on living a healthy lifestyle.
- Uses interactive and illustrative methods for theory sessions.
- Introduces practical knowledge through cooking classes. As per reports nearly 60% of people taking part say they eat a healthier diet after being taught how to cook balanced meals.
GET EXCLUSIVE NUTRITION TIPS WE ONLY
SHARE WITH EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you, do drop us a message.